Thursday, February 13, 2014

What is in my Purse !!

Hello Everyone:
Today I am posting a " What is in my Purse" I don't know about you all but I love seeing what is in another persons purse and I know I am not alone in this, I have a friend who always looks inside my purse and I always ask her why? why do you always look inside my purse? and her response is; you always have something interesting in your purse. It was there when I knew I am not the only creeper who likes to see what is in your purse videos or blogs.
Ever since I started this blog I wanted to post a what's in my purse piece but I never had the guts until today. So here it is.
 "What's in my Purse"



1- Mini Tia Black Satchel (www.stevemadden.com at www.tjmaxx.tjx.com)
2-Black Thinsulate Leather Gloves (www.tjmaxx.tjx.com)
3-BookMark (old)
4-Cottonnelle Wet Wipes (www.target.com)
5-Passport
6-Iphone 4s Screen Protector (Gift)
7-Book "Eat Pray Love" (Half Price Books)
8-MakeUp Bag " Petite Clarity (www.onetruffle.com)
9-Wallet (old from The Limited)
10-Poo-Pourri (xmas gift )
11-Iphone Charger Portable (www.dsw.com)
12-Iphone Charger (came with my ipod)
13-House Keys
14-Pens
15-Ipod 1st generation(thrift store $5)
16-Iphone 4s (owl case from big lots)
17-Detangler Brush (tjmaxx)
19-Kleenx (target)
20-Oral-B Floss Picks (target)
Most of these items stay in my purse even if I change purses during the month, specially the book and the items on my make up bag. Since I am going out of the country I am grateful I found this bag, i can fit so much and I can use it as a shoulder bag.
Bag Features:
Steve Madden Mini Tia Satchel
Dimensions:
10 in (w) X 8 in (H) X 5in (D)
handles are 4 inches drop and adjustable


Everything fits nicely and still can fit a little more


I hope you like my new post.
Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment