Monday, February 10, 2014

DYI House Key Holder

Hello everyone:

Today I spent my morning doing a DYI project, as I mentioned before I just moved into a new house and we really needed a key holder but I didn't wanted to spent a lot of money on one so I did my research aka www.pinterest.com and found some really cute ideas. Here is my final project I hope you like it.
 
 
 
 
Things you will need:
 
1- Picture Frame  No Glass ( Hobby Lobby $4)
2-Paper Wood Fence-Turquoise 12x12 (Hobby Lobby $.59c)
3-Piece of Cardboard ( I moved so I got mine from an extra box)
4-Letters ( Michaels $.99c each)
5-Single Prong Robe Hooks (Lowe's $1.99 each)
6-Knife
7-Cross Screwdriver
8-Glue Gun and Sticks
9-Self-retracting Tape measure
10-Pen
 
This whole project was under $15 dollars and in my opinion is very cute and it got approved by my hubby :)
 
STEP 1
 
 
 
STEP 2
 
 
STEP 3
 
 
STEP 4
 
 
STEP 5
 
 
The whole process takes about an hour, make sure you have enough space to work on. I really hope you enjoyed my first DYI tutorial.
 
Peace & Love
 

No comments:

Post a Comment