Saturday, January 25, 2014

Winter Necessities

Hello everybody, I have created a winter must have list. I live in the Midwest and the weather has been extremely cold and some days it's on the negatives. Needless to say I have to bundle up and deal with the cold weather.

I do not own a car at the moment so I have to ride the bus on a daily basis. I have some days where I can not feel my face and there are some days where the wind and snow is so hard that it makes me want to go back home and get in bed. 

I have put together a what a wear on a daily basis to work, jeans, boots, gloves, big warm coat, hat, double pair of socks, scarf and last but not least a long sleeve shirt and sometimes a hoodie, I know it sounds like a lot but believe with this weather it's never enough.

I have put together what I would have on my purse on a daily basis, I love wearing a shoulder bag because I can just throw it in and walk without worrying falling of my shoulders, I also have most of my accessories I have in my purse. I hope you like my post and if you also have to deal with the cold weather please share your winter must haves and maybe some tips as of how to stay warm.

Peace & Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment