Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Never is Never

It has been a while since i used my blog. One of the reasons is because my Dell Laptop crashed, the motherboard went bad and it is expensive to replace it, it is better to purchase a new computer than to fix my piece of crap laptop which i only had for a year, I never dropped it, spilled anything, let someone borrow it and still broke down. 

Anyways I am also going to be leaving the USA for a hot minute and is not in my budget to purchase a new laptop, I just recently saw the Blogger App on my Ipad and i downloaded it but it is not the same. Plus i can not post pictures or edit anything.

I will try to take you to my journey with me, I will be in Mexico City next month and i will be down there for 6-8 months, it has been about 13 years since i been to Mexico and it is time to visit my motherland. It is going to be a long process and i want to experienced as much as possible. 

I will leave you now and i will try to post again soon.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment