Saturday, January 18, 2014

Monthly Finds

I have been reading more than i have ever done in my life. I see myself searching the internet for books and I been using an app called www.goodreads.com, it has reviews on books and you can also open an account and share with others what you are currently reading.

Here is my new finds.
1- Amy & Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

2-Paper Towns by John Green

3-Dear Exile by Hilary Liftin and Kate Montgomery

4-Down the Rabbit Hole by Peter Abrahams

5-Dirty Little Secrets by C.J. Omololu

6-White Girls Problem by Babe Walker

These books are digital, i downloaded the sample version from an app called iBooks,  they offer a sample and if you really like the book then you can purchase it. I think its pretty cool also I am a slow reader so it would probably take me more than a month to try and read all 9 book choices.

,


 I came across these books today as i visited my local public library. I purchased them after i saw that they were being sold for $.50 cents, I can not let go of a deal like that right?

1- England, England by Julian Barnes.

2- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown.

3-Hunger By Jackie Morse Kessler.
Also since I am leaving the country in a month, i figure I am going to need some books to read, If you have any suggestions on some really good books please let me know, I am always interested on what other people are reading.

Peace & Love 
,

No comments:

Post a Comment